Monday, April 27, 2009

A Dreamy Bathroom Picture

Don't you love this bathroom?!

I love the tall mirrors! Oh... and look at that vanity that looks like a piece of furniture...it is so beautiful! (A girl can dream....)

I saw this picture on the remodeling guy's blog. I knew it was a keeper for my house files! It has a lot of details that I hope to be able to incorporate in my bathroom some day.

For instance, do you see the top trim around the door?

That is EXACTLY what I have been wanting! Doesn't it add so much character? Love it!


The Remodeling Guy did a great post sharing 10 remodeling ideas from this bathroom picture. Check out his blog for some easy ways to create your own dreamy bathroom.

1 comment:

Ohio Mom said...

It is beautiful! I also like the lights positioned low like that. It is so different and gives an ambient lighting that is very relaxing. You are right, the molding on the top of the door gives it a lot of character.