Saturday, May 28, 2011

Home Tour - E's Room


This is our oldest daughter E's room.  This is the first time in 9 years she does not have to share a room with anyone! She is beyond excited :) She has big plans for the room and I will be sharing that with you soon.

 Here is the chandelierI told you about here. Everyone comments on how pretty the chandeliers are when they come into the girls rooms! I am pleased with how pretty they really are!


 The color is called Swiss Creme. I believe it is an Olympic color. I can verify if someone wants the color code. Just leave me a comment and I will look it up for you.


This is her closet and yes it is pink. She wanted something different so she chose to do it pink just like the younger girls closet :) It is called Chenille Spread BLP 8097. I promise it is MUCH prettier in person!

No comments: