Saturday, June 12, 2010

More Homeschool Room Ideas

I just wanted to show some more homeschool room ideas that I have collected over the last few months. If you want to see the first two posts I wrote showing other ideas, go here and here.


The different fonts and sizes of all these letters is so cool!


I LOVE this wall! The peg boards, chalkboard and bulletin board mixture is just perfect and the color is AWESOME! Oh and the cabinets....LOVE them!



I would love to have something like this for each of the kids. I can just see both long walls lined with storage and desk tops like this one!


To save on cost of the cubbies, these cool shelves would work just fine! The bars under the shelves are towel bars...how thrifty is that!


I love the burlap over the bulletin board along with the nail heads. Super classy. I will have to do this over my desk for sure!!!



No comments: