Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Trusses are Finished!

The rain held off today and the guys were able to get the trusses up and even got a good start on the decking!
When I went to take the guys some lunch, I was pleasantly surprised to see this!!! They only had ONE more truss to put up!!! You can imagine how great they felt about it coming together so quickly!

As I said, I was just in time to see the last one go up, so I was able to take a few pictures of the process.

My cousin, Josh, using a homemade contraption to raise the trusses.


Scot and Chris (my brother-in-law Jason's cousin) were on top waiting for the truss to be high enough to reach.


Finally, it is standing and they are able to secure it!


We are so thankful for family and friends willing to give up their Saturday to help Scot with the shed! Thanks guys!

No comments: