Saturday, July 16, 2011

The School Bell

I saw this bell at TJMaxx and knew I wanted it for the school room. It wasn't a necessity so I put off buying it saying there were more important things the new house needed. Well, my sweet husband, secretly bought it for me one night when we were in there...he is such a good man!


Now it hangs outside of the school room door and is rang often! They think it will be cool to ring the bell every morning for school to start just like they do on Little House on the Praire...lol!

1 comment:

Chantelle - ThousandSquareFeet said...

I bought that exact same bell! I use it to call the kids for meals - it hangs on the end of kitchen cupboards. Makes it much easier than trying to find the kids all around the house. I have a larger version that I use for outside - when the kids are all around the neighbourhood playing, I just ring the bell to get them home. Works like a charm!