Saturday, July 2, 2011

Home Tour- Master Bedroom and Bath

These are not very good pictures of our bedroom, but I thought I would go ahead a show them to you. Sorry they are so dark!





The paint color is Warm Carmel by Glidden. I also used the Warm Carmel in the bathroom to unify the spaces.

The tub area is the first you see when you walk in to the bathroom. The shower is to the left.



The chandelier above the tub is one of my favorites! I got it at HD for $90! Well worth it to add a little bling to the bathroom!

Scot did all the tile work in the bathrooms. Didn't he do a fabulous job with the tile???


Love the Roman faucets!


The double vanity is custom cabinets with a custom made mirror frame above.



This is the shower entrance.


Can you believe this was Scot's first time doing tile work.... I think he did an awesome job!!!!!


We LOVE having the bench seat in here! It goes perfectly with the rain shower above :)



Toliet room


Built in shelves


No comments: