Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It has already started....

We went by the house to take a little walk through. The kids immediately went to find their new rooms. A few minutes later, I heard B yell, "Get out of my room!"

I chuckled that he would say that when there is nothing more than studs and concrete for his room!Of course, then I corrected him.  In my mind though,  I thought who really can blame them for wanting their own space. After all, they have been sharing a room for the last 11 1/2 months! Yes, you read that right! All FOUR of them have been sharing a room since we have been in the rental house!

Trust me when I say, we are ALL counting down the days till we get our own space!

1 comment:

Ohio Mom/Mammaw said...

They are going to appreciate that new house so much. I can't imagine having to share a room with three other siblings. But God has made it tolerable for the kids and for that we can be thankful.

I can imagine B will be the most thankful. He didn't waste any time placing a stake on his territory did he?