Monday, August 16, 2010

Traci's Patio Reveal

I was so excited to see that Traci from Beneath my Heart posted her patio reveal. She has an outdoor space that will be similar to what we will have at the new house. I was excited to see what she was going to do with her space so I could get some ideas for my future space.


Boy did I get some ideas!!! It is beautiful! She did a fantastic job!

I love that she pulled things from inside her house and placed them here on the patio. It makes it feel like a true extension of her home.

Now I know some things I want to be on the look out for when I am out thrifting at garage sales and goodwill.... Mainly the lanterns, lighting and coffee table.


Photos courtesy of Beneath my Heart

Hop on over to Beneath my Heart and see the rest of her beautiful patio!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hi Amanda!
Nice to meet you..Im your newest follower..
Looks great..I love outdoorsy retreats..
I think we have alot in common..
I homeschooled too..loved every minute of it! What a priviledge.
Come visit!

Deborah :)