Wednesday, May 20, 2009

House Tour 2

Here are a few pictures from the tour of homes that our city has had over the past two weekends.

I love the color of this house. I think it looks great with the crisp white and dark black accents. The other thing that I love is the different types of vinyl. It adds so much character.




We saw a lot of this today too. It is stained concrete that has been scored to look like tiles. Isn't it fabulous?!




Walking through a staged house is so much better than empty rooms. It really helps you visualize the space. This house was staged and it was absolutely gorgeous! I got a lot of pictures and ideas from it.

This dining room table is stunning! You can expand it for more seating. I am seriously debating whether to get a round table instead of the traditional rectangular one.





We also went through a house that is still being built. It was one that I actually saw blueprints for online and was the first house I had picked out more than a year ago!!! How cool is that! I still love it and after touring it have even reconsidered it...it is so pretty....we will see.



The local builder added sq footage and tweaked the layout. I can't wait to tour it when it is complete!

I LOVE the archway separating the kitchen from family room.



How awesome is this outdoor fireplace right on the back porch! Love it!

Oh to dream, right?

No comments: